The one-year Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship is ACGME-accredited and has two positions per academic year. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. Applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited Psychiatry residency prior to entering the fellowship.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application packet via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- UW Health GME Standard Application (including Appendix A and Appendix B)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation – One letter of recommendation must be from your current Program Director. Letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the program.
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae (any gaps of 1 (one) month or greater must be explained in writing)
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Medical school transcript
- Official USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Once we receive and review all application materials a decision about an interview is determined and communicated.
More information about the City of Madison, Wisconsin is available at Destination Madison.