Top Ten Reasons To Complete
Your Residency at the University of Wisconsin.
- A slew of colleagues, faculty, residents, medical students, social workers, and nurses who share a genuine enthusiasm for psychiatry and love for the work we do.
- Madison is a progressive, affordable, and beautiful town with tons of culture and outdoor opportunities.
- Caring environment and great support system for residents.
- A broad range of settings in which to learn and practice psychiatry.
- Wisconsin is a treasure to explore. If you like to hike, bike, kayak, camp, bird watch, fish, or more, this is a fantastic place.
- You will work with nationally regarded faculty who are leaders in their field and actively teach and mentor residents.
- Nearly 30 unique electives, such as the Treatment-Resistant Depression Clinic, Medical Student Teaching Electives, Psycho-Oncology, and many more.
- Excellent benefits, wonderful health insurance, world-class facilities.
- Exciting educational initiatives like the Research Track and the Clinical Educator Track.
- Three years of outpatient clinical service provides outstanding learning experiences.