Application materials must be received no later than November 1
All application materials are submitted through the AAPI Online service. The following items should be included:
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should indicate why the applicant is interested in the UWCHS Psychology Training Program.
Applicants may apply to only one track. Please clearly specify the track you are applying to in your cover letter,
Adult, Child, or Health. Include the appropriate APPIC Program Code Number on your cover letter:
- Adult Track - 162813
- Child Track - 162814
- Health Track - 162812
- Curriculum Vitae: Please note your 5-digit NMS Applicant Code Number on your CV.
- AAPI Application: Our site requires the AAPI Online application, which includes essays and the DCT’s verification of eligibility and readiness.
- Official graduate transcript(s).
- Three letters of recommendation.
All application materials must be submitted electronically. If you have any questions regarding our program please contact:
Pam DeGolyer, Psychology Internship Training Coordinator, (608) 263-6273
Applicants may be invited for an interview after a review of application materials. Notification of invitation will be no later than December 15 and will be delivered via an email. Our interview days typically take place on Mondays in December and January.
We invite all applicants to identify special needs that might require an accommodation during the interview process. The UWCHS Training Program is committed to providing access for all people with disabilities and will provide accommodations for interviewees if notified within two weeks of interview day. For more information about assistance to individuals with special needs please refer to the APPIC web site.
The UWCHS Psychology Training Program participates in the APPIC Internship Matching Program Our program agrees to abide by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant.