6th Annual Update and Advances in Psychiatry Conference - 2018
The Department of Psychiatry, in association with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and the Office of Continuing Professional Development in Medicine and Public Health are proud to host the 6th Annual Update and Advances in Psychiatry on October 12 - 13, 2018 at the Monona Terrace, Madison, Wisconsin.
The Annual Update and Advances in Psychiatry Conference is currently being planned. Pleas check back later for more information.
- Accreditation Statement: In support of improving patient care, the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- Credit Designation Statement: The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Continuing Education Units: The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP, as a member of the University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), authorizes this program for .9 continuing education units (CEUs) or 9 hours.
- NEED STATEMENT: This activity is being held in response to mental health professionals’ previous conference evaluations and the need for ongoing continuing medical education for clinicians in the area of psychiatry.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: This activity has been designed to meet the needs of clinicians and other health care professionals who are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills for the care of their patients with mental health issues.
- ELEMENTS OF COMPETENCE: This CE activity has been designed to change learner competence and focuses on the American Board of Medical Specialties areas of medical knowledge and patient care and procedural skills.
- POLICY ON FACULTY AND SPONSOR DISCLOSURE: It is the policy of the Wisconsin–Madison ICEP that the faculty, authors, planners, and other persons who may influence content of this CE activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests in order to allow CE staff to identify and resolve any potential conflicts of interest. Faculty must also disclose any planned discussion of unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices during their presentation(s). Detailed disclosures will be made in the activity handout materials.